Desireable 1915 single-game pass to Weeghman Park, home of the Federal League's Chicago Whales. Located on the North Side of Chicago, at the familiar corner of Clark and Addison streets, Weeghman Park was home to Chicago's Federal League team from 1914-15 before the fledgling 3rd major league folded in December of their second season. By 1916 the Chicago Cubs had moved into Weeghman Park from the the West Side Grounds, renaming their new stadium Wrigley Field in 1920 in honor of their owner, William Wrigley Jr.
A bright, cream colored pass with bold green lettering over the red Chicago Whales logo. Pass remains unsigned with Charles Weeghman's faux signature in the lower-right corner and a large "1915" printed on verso. A significant pass from both the Deadball Era and baseball history in Chicago.